SiberSafe MIL-STD-2361 CMS
SiberSafe MIL-STD-2361 Edition CMS/Repository
What is MIL-STD-2361?
- In an effort to standardize digital development, acquisition, and delivery of equipment maintenance and operations information and training materials in consistent and identifiable chunks, the U.S. Army created the MIL-STD-2361.
- It is intended to facilitate the automated storage, retrieval, interchange, and processing of publications from varying data sources. It was developed to ensure compliance with existing DoD, Army, and international policy and requirements.
- MIL-STD-2361 establishes the requirements for U.S. Army digital publications. It is available for use by all Governmental Departments and Agencies, and by industry. It applies to Army publication types including, administrative, training and doctrine, and technical equipment publications.
- It also addresses Electronic and Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (ETM/IETM) and Interactive Courseware. It does not include Flight Manuals.
- It is an XML grammar to describe the logical structure and content of Army publications It organizes content about the product into chunks called work packages of content about the equipment.
SiberSafe MIL-STD-2361 Edition CMS offers unparalleled feature set for the creation, management, and delivery of MIL-STD-2361-compliant documentation. The SiberSafe repository is an end-to-end MIL-STD-2361 solution that is robust, scalable, up-to-date and reasonably priced.
SiberSafe MIL-STD-2361 repository features will enable your team to fully comply with MIL-STD-2361 standards:
- Author MIL-STD-2361 work packages in a fully integrated MIL-STD-2361 authoring environment
- Facilitate collaborative review of MIL-STD-2361 content as it is developed by many subject matter experts at the same time, saving time instead of using DA Form 2028
- Monitor MIL-STD-2361 content development progress and manage the workflow
- Aggregate MIL-STD-2361 work packages or PIM, GIM, SIM chapters into TMs
- Publish and distribute your MIL-STD-2361 content as
- Provide cross-platform IETM viewer software to documentation users
- Comply with US DoD CECOM business rules for PDF/IETM publishing
- Export MIL-STD-2361 content for suppliers or customers
- Ensure MIL-STD-2361 content referential integrity and reference traceability
SiberSafe generates your return on investment by
* Shortening MIL-STD-2361 content development, review, and QA cycles
* Ensuring MIL-STD-2361 documentation accessibility and consistency
* Reducing MIL-STD-2361 documentation creation overhead
* Improves the efficiency of MIL-STD-2361 documentation contributors
Product Information Line
If you have a specific question about our technology, please call our product information line at 905-761-7334 ext 233 from 9am to 5pm EST.
What our customers say:
"The unprecedented flexibility of the SiberSafe solution and the responsiveness of SiberLogic’s team help us to successfully manage the conversion of technical manuals into any of the evolving standards of the Department of Defense Community.”
SDI has been using SiberSafe CMS/CSDB for over 5 years to manage and automate its technical documentation development, maintenance and conversion processes. SDI's business is project-driven and every project comes with its own set of standard compliance requirements. SiberSafe has helped SDI to successfully comply with multiple technical publication standards, including S1000D, MIL-STD-2361 and DITA for our commercial and US DoD clients' projects. SiberSafe has tremendously evolved over the years, helping us meet our diverse project requirements. SiberLogic’s technical support and consulting services have helped us meet the project deadlines in our documentation development and conversion projects.
Open Ratings (Dun & Bradstreet) has independently surveyed multiple SiberLogic's customer accounts and gave SiberLogic high marks for its past performance in a number of business related categories, based on the quality of its products and services. Download a copy of the Open Ratings evaluation report from our website
Pricing for MIL-STD-40051/2361 solution
SpreadsheetThis document contains detailed pricing for different configurations of our XML CMS MIL STD 40051_2361 Solution
SiberSafe End User License Agreement
This document outlines the standard end user licensing terms for all SiberLogic software products
Pricing for FrameMaker XML CMS
SpreadsheetThis document contains detailed pricing for different configrations of our XML CMS FrameMaker Solution
SiberSafe Release Management
White papersHow to address the problem of content management by creating and maintaining multiple content production environments.
SiberSafe Styler Datasheet
DatasheetLearn how to convert XML into PDF with your distinct branding and look-n-feel without XSLT programming. This datasheet describes the features and benefits of SiberSafe Styler